What's the Process?


As we are a small private practice we do not have administrative support or a phone number. The best way to contact us is to submit a query via the CONTACT tab.


You can self-refer or be referred under the Better Access to Mental Health Care initiative by a medical practitioner – a GP, a psychiatrist or a paediatrician.


A medical practitioner referral is only required if you wish to access a Medicare rebate.